馬來西亞 吉隆坡 領事館區 高級服務式住宅 諾華 NOVO
NOVO Ampang, which is named after a Latin word which means anew, refresh, and revive, will feature an unprecedented multi-coloured façade of LED lights beaming towards the night sky at one of the poshest districts of downtown Kuala Lumpur called Ampang Hilir. This will be a first for a 38-storey high-end residential property in busy and bustling Jalan Ampang, which is poised to be among the highest buildings in Ampang once it is completed in late 2018.
Here’s an interesting point: A marketing manager of Alfranko Development opines that the architect of the building was actually inspired by the movie Tron Legacy and therefore has sort of created the innovation and technology, façade and internal atmosphere of the property based on the ideas highlighted in the movie!
Property Name: NOVO Ampang
Address: Jalan Ampang, 52100 Ampang Hilir, Kuala Lumpur
Land Title: Residential
Property Type: Serviced Apartment
No of Storeys: 38
Built Ups: 686 to 997 sq. ft.
No. of elevators per floor: 6
Type A 1 Bedroom 686 sq. ft.
Type A1 1 Bedroom 686 sq. ft.
Type B 2 Bedrooms 848 sq. ft.
Type C 2 Bedrooms 951 sq. ft.
Type C1 2 Bedrooms 997 sq. ft.
Furnishing: Fully furnished
Total Units/Lots: 421 units of 1 to 2 bedroom apartments
Land Area: 1.15 acres
Total parking bays: 537 (4 levels of basement car park & 7 levels of podium car park)
Selling Price Range: RM 1.04 million (for the smallest individual units) to RM 1.5 million (for the largest dual key units)
Price per psf: RM1,500 psf
Bumi discount: 5%
Land Tenure: Freehold
Maintenance Fee: RM0.44 psf (including sinking fund)
Expected Date of Completion: Late 2018
Security features: 3-tier security with 24-hour security, CCTVs installed at strategic areas and access card at entry and exit points.
Event/Show Units: NOVO Sales Gallery, 7-1, Menara HSC, 187, Jalan Ampang. Open daily from 10am to 6pm. The actual construction site for the property sitting on a 1.15-acre land area is located 1.6 kilometres from here.
In-house facilities and amenities:
- Audio & Visual Lounge at Level 32 –This is where box office show reels become real!
- Sky Bar/Troposphere Bar at Level 31 –What’s interesting about it? According to a marketing manager from Alfranko Development, the bar, perched at the corner of the building, affords sweeping views of the city. “It also looks similar to an existing sky bar at Trader’s Hotel Kuala Lumpur,” he says.
- Infinity Pool at Level 31 –What’s cool about it? It’s located next to the Sky Bar, giving guests the option of either to chill out at the bar, or take a casual dip at the half Olympic-sized pool.
- Jacuzzi –What better way to end your daily laps in the swimming than to settle in to the fuzzy warm ripples of a Jacuzzi!
- Gym at Level 31 –Those who are looking to sweat it out can head to the gym.
- Multi-purpose Hall at Level 31 –With a size of 700 sq. ft., there’s ample space for group meetings and large family get-togethers here serves. Comes with a first-book, first-served basis.
- Launderette and Cosy Hangout Area –This is a pay-per-use facility for residents to conduct large laundry chores.
- Cigar Bar at Level 30 – Cigar aficionados, this is where you’ll most likely head to savour some of the best cigars in town. And if it gets a bit crowded, you can also head up to the 31st floor, a designated smoking floor.
- Business Lounge at Level 29 – For those very important meetings!
- Retail services at the Ground Level and Level 1 –Residents can gain access to food and beverage outlets on the ground floor and retail outlets on Level 1